Wednesday, January 27, 2010

six weeks post transplant

Six weeks on and I am feeling better than before the transplant. It is hard to remember what normal feels like after 8 years of illness, but I think I am fairly close. I find myself running short distances without thinking and generally feeling frisky. I have started driving again and I walked to the station and caught the train in to the hospital on Wednesday, no worries. I have even been doing a little gentle Yoga in the mornings. The blood tests are still fluctuating but currently are okay. On the down side, I am still putting on weight despite easing back on the binge eating that I did after my diet was removed.

1 comment:

  1. WEIGHT
    This is what I find hard, I put on 2kg in a 4 half weeks, and had not eaten any more than I have before. It's that damn Prednisone (I am on 7.5mg a day) Which keeps putting the weight on. I go to the gym 2 times a week and now getting out on my bike and doing about 20km a week. Other than that I am fine and I don't look back at all.

    ReplyDelete