Sunday, January 3, 2010

Monday afternoon 4th Jan 2010

Had the stitches out today and the wound is looking good. It runs along the line of my pelvis from groin almost to the hip in a slight sideways smile, on my left side at the front. The Ultra sound showed the fluid that has been collecting around the new kidney is only a small amount and is being re-absorbed as hoped. All the blood tests are very pleasing at this stage and my urine is not frothing which indicates that it doesn't have protine in it, which in turn indicates the original kidney disease, FSGS, has not returned.

4 comments:

  1. You will so happy to have the stitches out. Getting around will be much easy now
    Allan & Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another step forward and all sounding postive. Love Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Allan and Margaret. I appreciate your support and thanks also for your card I received in Hospital. It really lifted my spirits at the time.

    ReplyDelete