Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Get it off my chest

It is the day before the permacath insertion, first plasma-exchange and dialysis and I have not received any letter about these procedures. All I know is to turn up at St Vincent's private at 8 am. I assume at day procedures. I don't know what to do to prepare other than stop the clexane that morning. Should I fast?, or take my usual tablets? for example. I don't know who is doing the surgery or what type of anesthetic to expect.
In addition I don't have the admission information for the Austin yet. Mum has got hers. Nor do I have the bloods slip for the cross matching next Thursday from the Red Cross. I had concerns that know one was project managing me, now my fears are coming to pass.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can guess that you pointed out my spelling mistake. Sorry no-one not know one.

    ReplyDelete