Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All Good News

Yesterday I heard that there is no longer any BK virus detectable in my blood. Yay . They are checking the urin, just to be sure.

To make the week even better the last outstanding trauma insurance claim was approved ( this one took 2 1/2 years) so we should have the money next week. Double Yay.

Last week I got the all clear from the hemeroid doctor. They had played up after the transplant, but are good now and best of all no need for surgery. Hip, hip, horay.

Generally feeling well and optomistic.

3 comments:

  1. Yes things do get better after some time, just takes time. I have been lucky, so lucky that Margaret and I are reading this from London,England with a big box of pills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, It was nice talking to you today,Skype is great way to see each other. You look great. If I can get to see the world, you can to.

    ReplyDelete