Friday, November 20, 2009

Lead up timeline

Things are warming up with the preparation for the transplant. I now have some details and dates that apply.
Dec 4th admitted to St Vincents' private for permacath insertion. Followed by first Plasma-exchange later in the day. From this point on I will be immune compromised once again. If you plan to visit please do not do so if you have a cold. If I encounter you in the street and you are ill please let me know. I will be carrying a mask and can put it on.

Dec 7th, 9th, 11th,14th More plasma-exchange. It takes about half a day, I do not have times yet and I don't know if I will feel better or worse after the procedure yet.

9th december also final tissue typing for Mum and I.

16th December admit to Austin Hospital, also Mum .

17th Transplant surgery confirmed.

19th dec resume plasma-exchange in the Austin.

24th December anticipated discharge

To follow daily review at St Vincent's with plasma- exchange 3 times/week.
Plan to continue p-exchange for 2 weeks, then review.

No comments:

Post a Comment